Nevada Draw Updates Thread, post here please

Gr8bawana

WKR
I drew any weapon 241-245! super excited!

Holy crap! That's always my first choice for deer, it's really hard to draw even for residents. There's not a lot of deer there but there are some real monsters. We've found sheds that were unreal. We watched a buck come from a rock outcropping across the open desert probably a mile when we were sitting in a corral while we were dove hunting. He drank for about 5 minutes and then trotted back whee he came from. I couldn't believe the desert country he was living in.
Good luck to you.

BG775

FNG
Drew a late rifle in 161-164. Never hunted here, so pretty excited to see some new country. Got an archery cow tag in jarbidge too. Should be a fun season

Drew a late rifle in 161-164. Never hunted here, so pretty excited to see some new country. Got an archery cow tag in jarbidge too. Should be a fun season

I also drew area 72 for a cow tag. Maybe we will cross paths. If we do, I'll give you a hand shake and some beta is you ask.

Lots of red for me... but this shinning glimmer of excitement

fcca1b54250adeae998fc818fa583cb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew a 072-74 Bull tag!!! We went into thr Jarbidge and killed my buddy s good bull in 2014. This is my first elk tag, drew with 5 points. Cant wait, let the training/research/buying new gear begin, going to need to lighten my load a bit to head deep into the wilderness!!

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I've never hunted that area, but the hunter information sheet available on the NDOW website are typically pretty accurate.

Nothing beats boots on the ground, but this is a good reference to get you started.

That’s a handy little nugget. I just wonder if the areas listed on there fill up with people first?
This will be my first time Hunting NV, I just hope to find an old buck no one else is on.
The next two months are gonna crawl by now...,

Gr8bawana

WKR
That’s a handy little nugget. I just wonder if the areas listed on there fill up with people first?
This will be my first time Hunting NV, I just hope to find an old buck no one else is on.
The next two months are gonna crawl by now...,

With a total of only 97 tags res and non-res it's unlikely you'll run into many other hunters.
There are lots of areas to hunt that are nowhere near the areas listed on the Hunter Info Sheet. I hope you have the time to give to a most excellent deer tag.
Best of luck to you.