Nevada Mule Deer, 151-156

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
I drew Nevada archery mule deer for unit 151-156. Just curious if anyone has hunted this area and had any helpful info to get my scouting started. thanks in advance.

BigShane54,

I was wondering if you would be willing to share any info about your Nevada hunt last year? I drew the tag this year and am try to get all the help I can. I appreciate anything you can offer.

Thanks,
Levi

Tbizzz123

FNG
BigShane54,

I was wondering if you would be willing to share any info about your Nevada hunt last year? I drew the tag this year and am try to get all the help I can. I appreciate anything you can offer.

Thanks,
Levi
Hey man I was wondering how your hunt ended up going? I drew the archery tag this year in the unit for deer and antelope and am hoping to get out scouting in the next few weekends. Any point in a good direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

@BigShane54,

How was the hunt? I drew the same tag this year and, being such a big area, any info would really help. I will be scouting a few wilderness areas in a couple of weeks. They look like they might hold good bucks, but hopefully they stick around come opening day... Thanks!

Tbizzz123

FNG
@BigShane54,

How was the hunt? I drew the same tag this year and, being such a big area, any info would really help. I will be scouting a few wilderness areas in a couple of weeks. They look like they might hold good bucks, but hopefully they stick around come opening day... Thanks!
Hey man I actually drew the tag this year as well so only time will tell when I get out there and scout. If you want we can compare notes once we get some boots on the ground. I’ll be doing some scouting in two weekends from now cause I also drew the archery antelope as well.

Hey man I actually drew the tag this year as well so only time will tell when I get out there and scout. If you want we can compare notes once we get some boots on the ground. I’ll be doing some scouting in two weekends from now cause I also drew the archery antelope as well.

@Tbizzz123, nice, Congrats man! For sure, I will let you know what I find on my scouting trip, I'll keep an eye out for speed goats as well. 👍