Nevada Results should be up Friday the 25th

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Everything I'm reading, and based on last years results, I'm betting on Friday the 25th. So stay close to the computer and post up if you see they've reported.

Also, for anyone who is trying to take advantage of Arizona's application CORRECTION period, the last day to apply is is also the 25th, so potentially, you can wait to apply for AZ until you find out if you drew NV and still take advantage of the correction period.

This is the first time these two dates have coincided. Usually you can't find out NV results before it's time to apply for AZ.

I always recommend taking advantage of the correction period, as points & hunts are too hard to come by and application rejection = depression!

Best of luck.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Robby, I work out with a guy that just got hired by ndow as a seasonal biologist or something like that, anyways he told me Thursday that word around the office is wednesday is the draw and results should be up Thursday. I should see him tonight and I will see if anything has changed with the projections. I'm super stoked! My draw odds are extremely good for deer and pretty good for elk!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
THanks Dr, always good to have an inside line on draw info!

Keep us posted and best of luck to you in the draw