Nevada results...

Umm. I got 3 tags. 1 Party Tag for Antlered Mule Deer and then 1 Bull Elk and 1 Cow Elk. Holy crap.

And this is my first year Archery hunting, go figure.

sdfuller

Lil-Rokslider
Umm. I got 3 tags. 1 Party Tag for Antlered Mule Deer and then 1 Bull Elk and 1 Cow Elk. Holy crap.

And this is my first year Archery hunting, go figure.

It said I was ineligible for bull elk... Not sure why as I've never drawn one and the only other tags I got were cow spike and antlered muley. Anyone know why this might have happened?

It said I was ineligible for bull elk... Not sure why as I've never drawn one and the only other tags I got were cow spike and antlered muley. Anyone know why this might have happened?

From my brief experience, they are really nice to talk to over the phone. Give them a call. I really do not know why to be honest. Maybe there is a mix up and they made a mistake?

sdfuller

Lil-Rokslider
From my brief experience, they are really nice to talk to over the phone. Give them a call. I really do not know why to be honest. Maybe there is a mix up and they made a mistake?

They definitely are nice. It's just that I'm gonna go crazy waiting til Tuesday for an answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zbot

WKR
Drew late cow in the same unit I successfully hunted last year, nothing else for the wife and I.

They definitely are nice. It's just that I'm gonna go crazy waiting til Tuesday for an answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think them releasing the into on the afternoon before a long weekend is by design, so in that regard, they are not so nice. Good luck and please let us know what happened!

I think them releasing the into on the afternoon before a long weekend is by design, so in that regard, they are not so nice. Good luck and please let us know what happened!

It absolutely is by design.
NDOW doesn't do the drawing, its a third party, so as a state employee, on your Friday, do you want to field calls from upset customers because someone else did something crazy?

its like the boss says... everyone got your stuff? im about to hit the post button... and.... see y'all Tuesday *click* and off they go for their last easy weekend until November.

Mark

WKR
Party of 3 antlered archery mule deer (my 2 sons and myself).

Party of three rifle doe antelope (meat tags).

No elk tags this season.

No sheep tags.

No goat tags.

No bear tags.

Mark

WKR

If you applied for the spike tag this season, you became ineligible for the bull tag this season. You can only draw one antlered elk tag in a season (either a spike or a bull).

If that's not what happened, I don't know.

Elk Application Eligibility
An eligible person MAY APPLY ONCE for ONE type of hunt category of antlered elk or antlered elk depredation in a draw application period; AND
An eligible person MAY APPLY ONCE for ONE type of hunt category of spike elk in a draw application period; AND
An eligible person MAY APPLY ONCE for each type of hunt category of antlerless elk, antlerless elk management and antlerless elk depredation in a draw application period.
Except as otherwise provided in regulation a person MAY OBTAIN one antlered elk tag OR one spike elk tag AND one antlerless elk tag during a hunting season