Sold Nevada Unit 231 deer landowner tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

propulsionclimbing

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have for sale a Nevada unit 231 deer landowner tag. This landowner tag allows you to hunt all seasons including archery, muzzleloader, and rifle. Winter and spring precipitation levels have been off the charts in this unit, and this season should shape up to be one for the books. I will sell the tag for $13,500 and am firm at this price.

Just to clarify, I am an individual selling this tag and not an outfitter.

Last edited:
OP
P

propulsionclimbing

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I know it is a very expensive tag, but this is the going rate. There was one sold at an auction recently for $17,000. The only reason I am selling is that I drew an archery tag for the same unit as a resident. Otherwise, I would not be selling this. This tag allows you essentially 3 months to hunt during the respective seasons with bow, muzzleloader, and rifle. This unit has a strong history of producing many 200" bucks. I am super excited for the prospect of hunting this unit, and I would not be selling this tag if I didn't have the archery tag in my pocket.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Not to derail your thread sir however, whats your game plan if you don’t sell the tag by the start date of archery season? $13,500 bowl of soup?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You should talk to the hunt consultants out there like Epic, GoHunt, Huntin Fool. They have clientele looking for these tags, here there are just a very few that would gobble it up.

WRO

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Call greg krogh, he'll have a client for it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pretty sure Epic had two for sale themselves this past week. Idk if they still have them or not.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For perspective, the economy in in limbo and there are 40 MILLION people out of work.......NOTHING is a sellers market now or in the near future. Might not be wise to be too firm on the price. Tons of everything have been cancelled or put on the back burner, especially discretionary items.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not these tags, these are like AZ strip tags.. almost. I would bet between Epic, Huntin Fool, Gunwerks,or Mossback, someone will want it. The guys who are looking for a landowner tag in 231 aren't going to blink at that price, it'll be peanuts most likely to what their guide fees and trophy fees will be. That's a different clientele than your DIY guys.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This would be a fun conversation with my wife - "honey, I got my deer tag today! - as she proceeds to look at our bank account and falls over dead...😁

Status
Not open for further replies.