New 2022 Rifles

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
I’m pretty interested in some of the new bergaras too. I saw browning also had a few that they made a post about. Didn’t seem like anything earth shattering. Mostly a new stock camo pattern

OP
O

OpsMan

Lil-Rokslider
Yes. Saw the new Brownings. A change in camo pattern doesn’t do anything for me. This new Canyon looks like a nice rifle. Wish the MSRP was a little lower but nothing is cheap these days.

FLATHEAD

WKR
I havent seen anything new I'm interested in.
I'm spending more time on gunbroker.

WormSportsman

Lil-Rokslider
I would expect them to be cheaper than msrp price right? Street price a couple hundred less with a AG stock and lightweight build. Compared to the rest of their Premier lineup I don’t see it being way out of line for pricing at all for a sub 7lb rifle with a great stock on it.

7rem

FNG
Why in the world would anybody make a short barrel 28 nosler ? There’s way better 7mm choices for short barrel that would probably have better performance

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Saw Bergara has put some new rifles on their website with some preliminary info. This new Premier Canyon caught my eye. Any other new 2022 rifles out there that has made waves yet. Haven’t seen anything from Tikka yet.

Interesting to see 300 win, 300 PRC, 28 Nosler in a 22 inch barrel from the factory....and threaded too.

As someone with a 21” 300prc this is great to see.

I don’t know why people think cartridges with less powder outrun the big guys in short barrels. There is no replacement for displacement. Plus the 21-22” length is so much nicer to carry with a can/in brush

Gutshotem

WKR
Interested in hearing some reviews on this new savage stock.

Looks like that Premier Canyon is a Mountain 2.0 with a different barrel. Even the weight is almost identical.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
Bergara focused on carbon fiber this year that's for sure, I had hoped for an addition to their wilderness line with a 6.5lb stainless barrel option for sub $1200

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

amassi

WKR
Looks like that Premier Canyon is a Mountain 2.0 with a different barrel. Even the weight is almost identical.
Yea they needed a way to thread for break/can. I really liked the mountain 2.0 but the only available locally were 300prc and 28 nos. Unbraked and 6# no thanks

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yea they needed a way to thread for break/can. I really liked the mountain 2.0 but the only available locally were 300prc and 28 nos. Unbraked and 6# no thanks

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
The brake looks unimpressive imo, but if I had the option I would’ve gotten my 6.5 PRC in a canyon instead of mountain. Would love to be able to throw my suppressor on.