New .280 AI rifles releasing?

300 win mag

Lil-Rokslider
since you asked and i enjoy all rifle loonies like myself.280ai,300 win mag.375 h&h.just my opinion.there are so many calibers and not enough time.

manitou1

WKR
It has to be Browning. I have been waiting for years for them to chamber the X-Bolt in .280ai to go along with my .280 X-Bolts. Would have bought one the moment it was released. Got tired of waiting, so am building an Ackley right now.

bpotter

Lil-Rokslider
Stainless classic.
Was a 270 but 30-06 or other long action 308 base cartridge would work.
Works well to 160 gr bullets but mag length gets tight

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mfritts

FNG
Those who guessed Browning are correct. New Limited X-bolt rifles released in .280ai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
manitou.curious who is building your rifle.
I am.. (assembling). I purchased the action (timed), the bottom metal, the stock, trigger, the wrenches. Since it is timed, I just get a smith to spin the barrel for me and install it myself. Since it is set up for shouldered barrels, no need for a barrel nut.
I decided on a Lone Peak action and am having Southern Precision Rifles chamber a Bartlein 1:8.7 barrel for me.

Those who guessed Browning are correct. New Limited X-bolt rifles released in .280ai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those new mountain pros are hot. If only they had an accuracy guarantee to go with the price tag.

Wish they were offering in the Hells Canyon price range. Would pick one up for sure. Do have my eyes on the savage ultralight