New and impressionable

bowstruck

FNG
FNG here....I was referred to Rokslide by a co-worker as I am striking out finding a decent used bow in my area for a reasonable price. I'm also struggling between about 3 different bows, so maybe you guys can give some input???.....
Considering a Mathews Halon 32, Hoyt Nitrum, or one of the Hoyt Carbon series bows. It's been about 15 years since I have bow hunted and looking to get back into the game......

Suggestions?
29 inch draw length

Rob5589

WKR
Welcome to the forum! So many great bows out, get to a good shop and try all that you can. Then head to Archerytalk.com and look in the used bow section. Good luck!

OP
B

bowstruck

FNG
a friend of mine gave me the location of a great shop about an hour from me, so going to stop by this weekend and see what they have. He said the same, shoot as many as possible.....Thanks for the advice

Check out Archerytalk.com for sure! It's another great resource! Tons of used bows in the classifieds.

johnvan74

FNG
FNG here....I was referred to Rokslide by a co-worker as I am striking out finding a decent used bow in my area for a reasonable price. I'm also struggling between about 3 different bows, so maybe you guys can give some input???.....
Considering a Mathews Halon 32, Hoyt Nitrum, or one of the Hoyt Carbon series bows. It's been about 15 years since I have bow hunted and looking to get back into the game......

Suggestions?
29 inch draw length
Just sold my Mathews Heli-m in 29" for 500

gfreidy

WKR
It is interesting how what works for others is not what we need. Yes shoot them all!

OP
B

bowstruck

FNG
I found/purchased a Halon 7 and am working to have some mods done to better fit my DL. Thanks for all of the help!