New archery target

I'm looking for advice on a good block target I have a block black 22" and it's pretty much blown out but then again I've had it for like a year and half and I pretty much shoot everyday by me and my father and its had field points and broad heads through it and it never sits out in the weather so I was just curious if there are any other good ones out their that fellow roksliders recommend?

Ozz08

WKR
Rinehart targets are known as the best and they are the best I have owned. I've heard great things about Hips targets as well. I'm going to try to pick up a Hips target soon to try out.

velvetfvr

WKR
Rinehart targets are known as the best and they are the best I have owned. I've heard great things about Hips targets as well. I'm going to try to pick up a Hips target soon to try out.

Yep, rineharts for me.

Bluedog64

FNG
GC Archery is pretty new to the scene, but we think we have the best target system out there. Yeah, they might seem a bit pricey, but you get 6 images from each roll, and with the different game you guys are into, the North American roll is awesome. You can get the targets with either the vitals shown, or ASA/Universal scoring patterns. All the things you want, we built it in...great stopping power, easy arrow pull, no fading in the sun, weather proof, TOTAL LACK OF BOREDOM! Its all there but the bugling. Check out the GameChanger Targets at www.GCArchery.com. They last and last and last. Between my wife and myself, we are up to around 14k shots, and we aren't even close to rearranging the stack. So before you pull the trigger elsewhere, give us a fair look.

Swat8888- I have heard good things about blobs. But I've also heard carbon shafts will wear down because of some ingredients in the blobs. Not sure if this is true

Lawnboi

WKR
I looked into getting a blob until I saw what they weighed. I need to be able to move my targets

Ill continue to buy reinhart targets. My next will be the big block one

swat8888

WKR
Yeah the big ones are heavy, I have smaller portable ones too. Blob will be my go to back yard target.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I have been shooting field points and broadheads into my rhinoblock for the last couple years and think its a great target for the money. It's getting worn out a little but a core replacement and it'll be good for at least another year! :)

cburns17

FNG
The blob is a beast. It's on the heavy side, but if you plan on practicing in your yard it doesn't really matter.I bet shipping one to Cali would be ridiculous. As for damaging arrows, I've never heard of nor seen anything like that happening; my arrows are fine.

Lukem

WKR
Buy an inexpensive broadhead target to shoot broadheads into and save the better target for field points. Nothing wears out a target faster than broadheads. Except ordnance rounds.

AGPank

WKR
Third hand archery has a good DIY kit for a back yard target. I have got my money out of the rhinehart 18-1. I just take it to the range to tune broadheads. Mine lasted 3 seasons. They are guaranteed for a year.

I just bought a rhinehart block when I found a good deal on camofire. It shoul last a long time as long as I keep the broadheads in the insert.