New Argali Field Belt + Knife Sharpener

This is super cool I was trying to decide to get a belt or go with suspenders to keep my britches up but the knife sharpener is a game changer. I was going to order just one but I knew the wife and kids would all think this was cool and wonder why they did not get one. When do they ship?

Your return policy says a full refund 60 days after purchase, but it says on your site they won’t ship until late September, so does that mean I have 60 days to return it once I receive it?

Looks like a Grip6 belt without the curved buckle or swappable strap. Seems neat at first, but when I'm halfway through processing a critter in the field and hands are covered in blood/funk I'm not sure I want to be messing with my belt.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is super cool I was trying to decide to get a belt or go with suspenders to keep my britches up but the knife sharpener is a game changer. I was going to order just one but I knew the wife and kids would all think this was cool and wonder why they did not get one. When do they ship?
Will ship in late September or early October at the latest.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I don't know... seems like a dangerous place to be sharpening a knife ⸮⸮
Hahaha, we highly recommend removing the belt from any danger zone prior to using.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any advice on sizing? How much skinnier do I have to get to order the Medium?
Medium fits up to a 35" waist. If you are right at 35" I'd size up and trim the belt. Hope that helps.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Your return policy says a full refund 60 days after purchase, but it says on your site they won’t ship until late September, so does that mean I have 60 days to return it once I receive it?
Yes. Bottom line, if you don't like it even after using it for 60 days I'll give you your money back.