New Argali Kodiak Blacktail Youtube Series

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As a part of our Argali 2021 Youtube Season, we're kicking off our season sharing our early season blacktail hunt from this past year on Kodiak. We did a drop-camp type hunt that was really fun and very do-able at an pretty affordable cost. Also, we flew in will Will Fulton from Kodiak Air Service. Willy is the man and I would suggest anyone looking to do a blacktail hunt in Kodiak give him a ring. Any questions on the trip just let me know.

Below are the first 4 videos from this sereis. We have a lot of videos to share from throughout our season to hit that subscribe button if you're so inclined.

I watched these, very nice, awesome. Having only seen other videos the terrain was not like I would expect, biiiiig and open and no timber. Looks like a really fun hunt.

No grizzer bears?

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I watched these, very nice, awesome. Having only seen other videos the terrain was not like I would expect, biiiiig and open and no timber. Looks like a really fun hunt.

No grizzer bears?
Nope, but it surprised me too. During late August when we were there most of the bears were down on the rivers eating fish. I did see some fresh tracks near our camp, and expected to see at least one bear on a carcass but never did.

Catchfish

WKR
Going to have to watch these with my kiddos they really like watching good hunting videos, looks like above is linked to episode 2 twice, easy enough to find t first but FYI.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Going to have to watch these with my kiddos they really like watching good hunting videos, looks like above is linked to episode 2 twice, easy enough to find t first but FYI.
Yup, my bad. Head over to our YouTube channel to get all the episodes.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yup, have a few series from Idaho rolling out this spring on the Youtubes.