New Argali Mule Deer Hunting Film Release+$2k gear giveaway

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For all you mule deer junkies, we just released our latest film about hunting late season mule deer in one of the wildest places in the lower 48.

We also teamed up with Vortex, First Lite and Seek Outside to give away a bunch of great gear. Follow the link to watch the film and sign up for the giveaway.

Hunting the Last Wild Places-The Frank

Can't wait to watch it once I have some time! Looks awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If it’s stupid to get emotional then label me stupid

Awesome video. I wish I had friends I could do something like that with.

Risky business rafting in November. Very cool video with good guys I think. It's great to watch.

My only beef is the video makes it seem like animals are plentiful back there and both deer and elk numbers are struggling in the wilderness due to predation, habitat limitations from the granitic soils, and hunter numbers. Biologists covering the Frank and neighboring units clearly admit the game numbers are lower in the wilderness.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you I enjoy this excellent video. Job well done. That trip to the Frank looks like an epic adventure no wonder it's getting so popular lately

If you love something do something about it!

Last edited:

MIKEYB

WKR
Great video Brad! Thanks for putting your passion into it. I have been there with emotions getting the best of me when leaving these special places. We get it!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That was well done all around. It came thru well how much you care for the game and the country.

freebird

WKR
Brad, awesome job. You guys rock. If I were younger and didn't have so many health issues I would for sure do that. Thank you for sharing

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn, only like 330 more days to go...............

Very well done video and yes, The Frank is one hell of a place and sacred, just like Idaho.
Spent a week backpacking in there this September........simply surreal.

Randy

Really enjoyed the film!! Thats a hunt my brother in law and me have been looking into doing for a little while now. Gonna have to make it happen.