New Badlands packs

cmeier117

WKR
I will be having the new Badlands Summit pack sent to me in a month or so and will be posting a review and my thoughts on the pack. So stay tuned!

That's why you buy a Kifaru pack and be done with it.

I had a dt3 but returned it- just uncomfortable for me. I ended up with a badlands 2200. The space seems about right for dayhunting but I'm having difficulty with the "batwings" as I just dont care for that concept yet. The pack is comfy but I havent had a lot of weight in it yet.

Shrek

WKR
I'm reading this and I'm thinking why would anyone buy a pack that fails regularly ? Zippers , stays , if you rework it and load it just right it might work. WTF ! If it failed me just once I would get it warrantied and sell it asap. Life is way too short for that kind of BS ! Maybe they will get the next model right but I will never know , " F' me once , shame on you , F' me twice , shame on me ". There are too many great gear makers to give those clowns a second chance at screwing up a hunt.

wapitibob

WKR
When a guy says "we use polycarbonate because it's 3 times stronger than aluminum", you need to just turn and walk away.

cmeier117

WKR
When a guy says "we use polycarbonate because it's 3 times stronger than aluminum", you need to just turn and walk away.

When I get the pack I will throw a 150 lbs in it and see how it lasts. That is what I did with my Kifaru Timberline 2 I bought and my Kifaru DT1. They both are like new and carry that 50-150 lbs all summer long preparing for elk season. So we will see if this thing can hold up!

JNDEER

WKR
I'm reading this and I'm thinking why would anyone buy a pack that fails regularly ? Zippers , stays , if you rework it and load it just right it might work. WTF ! If it failed me just once I would get it warrantied and sell it asap. Life is way too short for that kind of BS ! Maybe they will get the next model right but I will never know , " F' me once , shame on you , F' me twice , shame on me ". There are too many great gear makers to give those clowns a second chance at screwing up a hunt.

It is like with anything on the market today. Some things work well for some, but not for others.

Attachments

• a zone.jpg
    a zone.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 129

cmeier117

WKR
Yes, but I got the wrong size. They sent me a large and I can't tighten the waist belt at all. So I am waiting on the medium. If you have layout or other general questions shoot away and I can try and answer them.