New Bikni is AWESOME

crumy

WKR
I have been looking for a good quality pack for about 3 months now. Doing research, reading forums, and then reading more. Well I finally decided that I was going with Kifaru and then when my mind was all made up they announce they have a new frame. So I took a trip down to Colorado today and the 2 1/2 drive was worth it. WELL WORTH IT!!!!

The new bikini frame is rock solid. I have seen comments about people being worried about it "barreling" and not being strong enough. Rest assured this is not the case. I was given the opportunity to hold the "old" frame and the bikini frame. The bikini is much lighter and just as strong. I tried to twist it, bend it, break it and nothing phased it. This frame is the same quality and toughness as all the other Kifaru gear. I am placing my order tonight.

So take my opinion for what you think it is worth. But the new bikini frame is here here and it means business.

Crumy

Slim Jim

WKR
Thanks for the reassurance. I was worried about the bikini racking and not being strong enough so I called Aaron and he told me not to worry so I placed an order with Angie at Kifaru. Now I feel even better and cannot wait to get it

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
I just placed my order for bikini and duplex timberline pack. I will admit that it was a little difficult pulling the trigger on the pack but after meeting the people at Kifaru and seeing the packs I can understand why they have such a following. I just hope this isn't addictive as I think it will be. I am already looking at a megatarp and the ink isn't dry on the check.

I absolutely love my DT3. I had a T3 but the "barrel" affect drove me nuts. Having the Duplex frame was a godsend so I don't mind the extra weight. However, if the new Bikini Frame is "as good" and much lighter......I might have to try one very soon??

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
I ordered mine and would be glad to give you more info as soon as it comes in. I am sure there are plenty of others here who know more about the packs than I do but I will let you know what I think. Over all I am extremely impressed with their operation and the attention to customer service.