New Binos from Leica

Looks like Leica is releasing something new in the first week of January…. More rangefinding binos? Another competitor for the NL Pures? It’s a good time to be an optics snob!

OP
T
I was thinking the same.
God damnit, I just got my NL Pures.

Sounds like it’s a 32mm Geovid.
I was thinking the same. I don't see the NL Pures losing their place at the top of the podium anytime soon

OP
T
I'm not sure if I'm reading to tea leaves too much but based on the email and the picture in the email, that is exactly what it was looking like

Esq

FNG
God damnit, I just got my NL Pures.

Sounds like it’s a 32mm Geovid.
Not directly on topic but since it's Leica.... about 3 months ago I sent my 10x Leicas back for warranty evaluation despite nothing really wrong that I could identify. E.g. they looked good to me still despite being a little beat up. They took quite awhile but ultimately sent them overseas for repair of something, idk what, and then they returned them to me, and I swear they are brand new. Again, took awhile but getting new binos for free, and without asking, was pretty awesome. I really expected a repair estimate, not new binos.

OP
T
Not directly on topic but since it's Leica.... about 3 months ago I sent my 10x Leicas back for warranty evaluation despite nothing really wrong that I could identify. E.g. they looked good to me still despite being a little beat up. They took quite awhile but ultimately sent them overseas for repair of something, idk what, and then they returned them to me, and I swear they are brand new. Again, took awhile but getting new binos for free, and without asking, was pretty awesome. I really expected a repair estimate, not new binos.
I've got some friends who have had some similar good experiences with sending their Leica's in for warranty work.