New Bird Dog

Mosby

WKR
I lost one of my Vizsla's a few weeks ago. Lost her way too soon to cancer. Went from acting fine to dying in just a few days. She was our hunting dog but my buddy. She loved taking naps with the old man. Smartest dog I ever owned. I am going to miss her dearly. Our other Vizsla doesn't leave my wife's side and is just a pet. Great dog but not mine.

That has left me with a lot of lonely sitting around the house looking at pictures of other peoples dogs. Which I have decided really sucks(no offense meant). Spent the day thinking and looking at breeder websites and pedigrees. Going to make a call tomorrow and reserve a pup out of a 2021 litter. Another female Vizsla for me.

OP
R

Russp17

WKR
I lost one of my Vizsla's a few weeks ago. Lost her way too soon to cancer. Went from acting fine to dying in just a few days. She was our hunting dog but my buddy. She loved taking naps with the old man. Smartest dog I ever owned. I am going to miss her dearly. Our other Vizsla doesn't leave my wife's side and is just a pet. Great dog but not mine.

That has left me with a lot of lonely sitting around the house looking at pictures of other peoples dogs. Which I have decided really sucks(no offense meant). Spent the day thinking and looking at breeder websites and pedigrees. Going to make a call tomorrow and reserve a pup out of a 2021 litter. Another female Vizsla for me.

Hopefully you find a new buddy! Loosing a dog is hard. I lost my lab to cancer right before I got this pup.

Mosby

WKR
Hopefully you find a new buddy! Loosing a dog is hard. I lost my lab to cancer right before I got this pup.
Appreciate it. Loosing that dog has been awful. Called the breeder today and reserved a pup out of a 2021 litter. Sending the deposit out in the morning. Going to spend the year looking at different trainers and trying to find some new hunting grounds with birds this fall. Get everything set up so I can hit the ground running when I get the pup next year.