New Book! with Robby Denning

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Oh now the partner in crime lands on rokslide. Imagine that. Where you been? Down at the gun range picking up 22 Long rifle brass?
It's a full time job shooting bucks that are too small for a legend. I can barely get my head up to breathe!
I want to direct order whenever that's available. I expect something clever scribbled in the front of it too!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It's a full time job shooting bucks that are too small for a legend. I can barely get my head up to breathe!
I want to direct order whenever that's available. I expect something clever scribbled in the front of it too!

I’ll start thinking on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sagebuster

Lil-Rokslider
Always looking forward to shift a ton of books on my sagging bookshelf to make room for one more tome on mule deer hunting. Your RokCast pod was as entertaining as any I’ve heard...your a natural storyteller. Hope it translates well to the page.

Always looking forward to shift a ton of books on my sagging bookshelf to make room for one more tome on mule deer hunting. Your RokCast pod was as entertaining as any I’ve heard...your a natural storyteller. Hope it translates well to the page.
It does! Read his first book 3ish times now?

Scoot

WKR
Looking forward to this, Robby! I'm curious, are there any archery stories in this book?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to this, Robby! I'm curious, are there any archery stories in this book?
Yes!, Randy Ulmer’s, Jared Bloomgren, Tony Trietch, Scott Thompson (two 37” Bucks!) Brian Latturner and me all included archery material in our stories

Scoot

WKR
Oh good deal! I'm not a snob, but I'm an archery guy! I love the weapon as much as I love the quarry, so that matters to me. I'll definitely be getting a copy and checking it out. Thanks Robby!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Oh good deal! I'm not a snob, but I'm an archery guy! I love the weapon as much as I love the quarry, so that matters to me. I'll definitely be getting a copy and checking it out. Thanks Robby!
no snobbery taken, archery is a great way to hunt mule deer. Wish I was better at it myself.

Scoot

WKR
no snobbery taken, archery is a great way to hunt mule deer. Wish I was better at it myself.
I'm pretty good at archery, but my track record suggests I'm extremely mediocre at hunting mule deer! But... I learn every time I'm in the field and damn it's fun!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty good at archery, but my track record suggests I'm extremely mediocre at hunting mule deer! But... I learn every time I'm in the field and damn it's fun!
If you haven‘t, be sure and read David Long/Mike Duplan’s book: The Edge. good archery tactics in there