New Boot Leather Wax

SMOKYMTN

WKR
A friend of mine turned me onto this stuff and I just got around to using it this month and wanted to give an update. Simply put: This is the best boot wax I have ever put on my boot from an ease of use standpoint and effectiveness standpoint. It seems to work into the leather better than any of the thicker waxes I have used. I will say that this is not a field wax, meaning I wouldn't take it with me on a hunting trip because it takes 24hrs to dry and has an initial pine-like scent from the clove and myrrh BUT once dry, there was no residual scent. With that said, after 24hrs I have NEVER had a wax that made my boot leather feel as soft and as new as this. There was no shine, no residual smell, just soft leather and beading water. After 2 weeks of use and abuse after conditioning, my boot leather still feels supple and is waterproof. I have used Sno Seal, Grangers, Obenauf's and Crispi in the past but this has been my most pleasant experience and I've been so impressed that I wanted to pass it on.