New Borescope is SWEET!

Idaholewis

Lil-Rokslider
This thing is SWEET!! Talk about an AWESOME Tool for Muzzleloaders, All forms of them, Especially Sidelocks that you Can’t See Through, Thing Thing allows you to get in there and Look Around, in VIVID Detail!! I am THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED to say the least!! Any of you guy’s that know me, Know i can be HARSH if I don’t like something, or I don’t Believe in it? I call it being Honest
:lewis:
On a Scale of 1-10, This Teslong Borescope gets a SOLID 10 +++++ This thing is Awesome Guy’s!! I would expect something of this Quality to be Several Hundred Dollars? These things have come a LONG Way over the last few years, I have been wanting to get one for awhile now, But i have held out. I almost bought the Lyman, But after seeing a Gunsmith Friend of mine use his in my .300 Win Mag Chamber, I wasn’t impressed with it at all! That Lyman is NOWHERE Near the Quality of this Teslong, and The Lyman is like 200 Bucks or more.

Teslong Professional Borescope

A few pics i took with it
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

LWH723

FNG
I bought one a few months back. Been getting a lot of good use out of it. For $50 works amazingly well. I guess they had some issues with the mirror. They actually sent me a replacement even though I never had any issues. Pretty impressive customer service.