New Bow, Back in the game!

Hey everyone looking for some suggestions on must have or must look at gear for the New Hoyt Carbon Defiant (New 2017 left over) I just got.

I have been out of the archery thing for about 3 - 4 years. I put some basic things on it to get going but I want to upgrade everything by Oct 1st.

The main reason I stuck the basic stuff on was I want to shoot and figure out what I really want. I m very satisfied with the bow and plan on it being my "forever" bow.

Money is no object

Currently I have a Trophy Taker React 5 pin, Fuse 4 arrow quiver and Whisker Biscuit Sure Shot Pro Micro Adjust rest. I was planning on using my old Easton Axis arrows I have laying around and yes they are correct for the poundage and draw length.

Main purpose is for Big game hunting.

Thanks in advance!

What ya got will kill elk....
But because you asked..

MBG 5 pin slider sight
Hamskea drop away rest
Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver with additional gripper
Either the B stinger or Stokerized stabilizer with back bar

Iron Will solid broadheads

OP
marshland_max
Thanks man this is excellent feed back, thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Boreal

WKR
Get rid of the oversized grip on the Defiant. Replace with a Redworks grip. Much better on my Carbon Defiant. Replace the Whisker Biscuit with a QAD Ultra-Rest HDX. I like a 3 pin slider, the Axcel Accutouch Pro or Black Gold Verdict customized by S&S Archery will be my next purchase. Then have fun and shoot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk