New bow setup

Pwells10

WKR
Bow finally came in after 3 months due to this virus crap.

Prime black 5 (subalpine riser and stone grey limbs)
Sherpa quiver (subalpine)
Black gold ascent verdict 5 pin slider
Vapor trail rest
Crossroads stabilizer (might switch, still unsure)

Anything you'd change personally?

Also got a TSA approved case for January couse.

How would you cut the foam?

Thanks

Snapchat-555592968.jpg
Snapchat-188468213.jpg
Snapchat-2086411946.jpg

Rob5589

WKR
Nice looking bow. Hey, maybe you know, maybe not, what is the idea behind the side by side cam set up?

OP
Pwells10

Pwells10

WKR
Nice looking bow. Hey, maybe you know, maybe not, what is the idea behind the side by side cam set up?
Thank you! Only thing I can think of is that it might help with the adjusting. But I'm no bow guru honestly. I know how to shoot them and that's about it😂

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Nice! I don’t cut the foam personally, I pack clothes and soft gear around the bow to make more use of the space/luggage. Always held well and never had an issue in 30+ flights.

OP
Pwells10

Pwells10

WKR
Nice! I don’t cut the foam personally, I pack clothes and soft gear around the bow to make more use of the space/luggage. Always held well and never had an issue in 30+ flights.
Thanks for that! Unfortunately its tight right now. I had to get the double bow case in order for it to fit. Both pieces of foam are under it. I took one out and it moves around too much. I think I'll have to cut unfortunately.

Thanks for that! Unfortunately its tight right now. I had to get the double bow case in order for it to fit. Both pieces of foam are under it. I took one out and it moves around too much. I think I'll have to cut unfortunately.

Put clothes under your bow. If flying you get 50# per checked bag most tickets. Might as well use it.

The double cam system is supposed to eliminate cam lean.