New Breed Archery

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Has anyone shot these before?

I shot an Eclipse today and was impressed. It reminded me of an Elite, but with a little more speed.

Would like to get your thoughts on these.

sneek-ee

WKR
I just got my first Eclipse.... Not going to get rid of it for a while!

Here was my thing. i loved my Hunter, it was smooth and a sweet shooting bow, BUT too short of axle to axle. The answer doesn't feel as good as the Hunter.
I wanted a hunter or a bow with that feel, but with 34"+ axle to axle.

The Eclipse is smooth, holds awesome and the best part is it's been super easy to tune. The other benefit is it shoots plenty fast like you said!

Honestly, it's an ideal hunting bow for me. Just what I was looking for. Easy to shoot and not worried about something going wrong with it.
It's not fancy or flashy! Simple, sleek, and a functional bow.

Yeah, I have a Cyborg and an Eclipse. The Eclipse is my favorite hunting bow so far. I get 280fps out of it with a 475 gr arrow @ 70# and 29 inches. It's a very forgiving bow but still fast and quiet. New Breed seems like a great company. I've dealt with them on the phone several times to get parts and such because I bought both bows used and they were great to say the least. Almost every time I called them the owner (Kyle) picked up the phone or called me back within a day. I would highly recommend them.

shaun

WKR
They look pretty bad ass. I havent shot one and dont know if ill ever get to since all the dealers less 5 are on the east coast. I was thinking about sending my turbo off to be typhon dipped as soon as it rolls in

sneek-ee

WKR
Aron, do you got pics of them in the new camo?
I hadn't heard this... I'd love to see them. Wish I woulda waited a little bit to get my Eclipse with that new camo. oh well

J-Daddy

WKR
The Eclipse is a nice bow...My buddy who builds all my strings "Breathn on Archerytalk" is a New Breed dealer and he loves the Eclipse and sells a ton of them. It's one of the nicer 2 track binary cam bows on the market I think.

gethuntin

WKR
I shot a genetix for two years and I sold it. Although i proabably will get another one someday. great bow but even greater company. My buddy has two of them and i dont think he will shoot another bow. Kyle has treated him right on multiple occasions.

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
I got my Eclipse from Breathn with his strings. It is an awesome bow. I really like it and it has been a killing machine for me. Great valley and draw.

theedz

WKR
I am the "Buddy" gethuntin is referring to and I have owned atleast 5 different New Breeds at one time or another, Currently have my original Genetix and a Nemesis. I bought a Genetix from the company 3 years ago when they were first just starting out. I wanted a bow that had the best of everything...riser, limbs, strings, ect. No company could say that until them. Machines Riser, Winners Choice strings from factory (different now I think), and Barnsdale limbs. It was the smoothest drawing bow I have ever shot and still is, and I try to shoot as many of the new flagship bows every year. I wouldn't give my Genny up for nothing. It fits everything I want in a hunting bow, good speed, super smooth draw and very forgiving at 33.5" ATA which perfect length I think. Everyone is right about the Customer Service, you won't find any better than NBA, maybe as good but not better. Kyle will do whatever he needs to make the customer happy. I can't say great enough things about New Breed Archery. If you can get over the Hype of owning a "Hoyt" or "Mathews" or "Bowtech" you won't be sorry.

But thats just my opinion...:)

J-Daddy

WKR
I'm thinking about getting one if I can get it in Kryptek camo...My shoulders just flat out suck, shooting my Vector Turbo today and it started acting up again so I'm thinking about an Eclipse.

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
The only thing I wish Kyle would do is use Kolorfusion for their camo process. Their dipper is one of the best, but dipping does not compare to Kolorfusion. It looks much better and is much more durable too. I may end up stripping my Eclipse and sending it to Kolorfusion as I have scratched up the Predator finish some while hunting. I have a new Elite Pure on order and believe it will be very similar to the a eclipse in draw and valley. The finish however will most likely be better, but that does not really matter that much. I'm more interested in performance.