New Broadhead on the market!

So will they have to be sent off to be resharpened? I only shoot broad heads so they have to be sharpend before the start of the season.

No you can easily resharpen them your self. I am working on a jig right now that will make it really simple.

I will be offering a sharpening service though if you want to send them back.

jamaro

FNG
This is going to sound goofy but I am really jacked up about these heads... i think they are on to something... COMMEEE OONNNNN MANUFACTURING...

Yeah I know they are pricey but I guess you'll have to trust me for now that the quality, materials and construction is the best on the market hands down.

I am picking up the first batch of 100 grain standards tomorrow that will be ready for sale early next week. I am also picking up some Deep six ferrules for testing and if all goes well those will be ready by the end of the month.

Here's another image for you guys:

Attachments

• Toward 2.jpg
    Toward 2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

dotman

WKR
I'm interested but will wait for reviews, price kinda makes me not jump on these just yet, hate to lose a $25 broadhead.

what does it look like without the bleeder

The bleeder is required for assembly. In all the testing I have done it out penetrates standard two blade heads though, the bleeder blade is designed to cut a hole just large enough that the arrow shaft can pass through with little to no resistance. This really shows up when shooting into something solid like wood and steel.

Last edited:

Robpr

Lil-Rokslider
I have never been one to buy into gimmicky advertising that some of the big name manufacturers have been doing. I'm by no means any expert on the subject. Steve looks like he's done his homework and he explains what the broad head is all about on the website. Based on that I have to give them a try. I just placed an order but I wish they came with a practice head though. They are pricey.

I have never been one to buy into gimmicky advertising that some of the big name manufacturers have been doing. I'm by no means any expert on the subject. Steve looks like he's done his homework and he explains what the broad head is all about on the website. Based on that I have to give them a try. I just placed an order but I wish they came with a practice head though. They are pricey.

Rob,
Thanks for the order! I am working with the machine shop to make a cheaper version for practice so that is coming down the road. The good thing about the S30V steel though is you can literally shoot it into a standard foam target 15-20 times and it will still be shaving sharp.

Steve

Steve, has anyone put one into an elk yet? I saw the bear that was taken with one. I was curious if you had a prototype that you used last year. Good luck at the Bogus shoot this weekend!

mtbshark

WKR
I am Heading over to the Bogus shoot this weekend, I am leaving Seattle Friday morn hopefully i can catch some vids in the eve. But to the point I hope that there might be one of those heads out for me to touch on before I acquire 3!

I am really curious to know how much noise they make in the air? My terminal T's are pretty quiet compared to my buddies G5 Montecs