New Broken Strings

Firehawk

WKR
Im curious to know where you went. It wasn't Kyle was it? He is doing more more great things I hear. And he is a pretty great shot too. ;)

OP
SlickStickSlinger

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Im curious to know where you went. It wasn't Kyle was it? He is doing more more great things I hear. And he is a pretty great shot too. ;)

I called Kyle. He offered to do it but wouldnt be able to until Monday. He sounded like a really awesome guy over the phone but I needed it done by Sunday. It isnt like me to do that either. I seriously dont like last minute rushes.

I'm not at will to say who though. I'll just say the archery community has a really good bunch of guys I am quickly learning. Makes me want to be a better person for sure.

Firehawk

WKR
I called Kyle. He offered to do it but wouldnt be able to until Monday. He sounded like a really awesome guy over the phone but I needed it done by Sunday. It isnt like me to do that either. I seriously dont like last minute rushes.

I'm not at will to say who though. I'll just say the archery community has a really good bunch of guys I am quickly learning. Makes me want to be a better person for sure.

I have a really good friend who is very well connected in the Archery industry as well. He has bailed me out more than once and I am really grateful for his help. Nice to have good guys that are well connected for sure. Have fun at TAC. I am shooting Prime tomorrow and Sitka on Saturday. Been waiting anxiously for it all spring and I am really excited that the event will still happen. Good luck on Sunday!

OP
SlickStickSlinger

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the ABB warranty a couple times and never paid a dime.

I'm not going to get real into it and I am happy they took care of you. I dont know who decided it ultimately was my fault the strings broke. From what I understand they are a good company with awesome strings. If they weren't I dont think WA would be doing business solely with them. I would buy strings from them again.

I have a really good friend who is very well connected in the Archery industry as well. He has bailed me out more than once and I am really grateful for his help. Nice to have good guys that are well connected for sure. Have fun at TAC. I am shooting Prime tomorrow and Sitka on Saturday. Been waiting anxiously for it all spring and I am really excited that the event will still happen. Good luck on Sunday!

I shot both of those in Montana. If they set Prime up in Utah like they did here, be ready for some REALLY steep shots. Sitka was just a super fun course.
I'm with you in that this is what I've been looking forward to most all spring. It's the official hunting season kickoff in my mind.

You have fun as well. 👍