New Browning X-Bolt Speed SR?

I bought a new Ovix X-bolt Speed SR in 30-06 this past June at Cabela's, put a trijicon tenmile 3-18x on it and man its a tac driver. Total field weight is just shy of 9 1/4lbs. Used it to harvest a bull during 2nd rifle @ 550yds with a 178gr eld-x (rifle does well with this rounds).
That's not the same speed SR he's talking about. That's the cabelas exclusive version that does not have the short barrel.

TJudeB

FNG
Thanks Jude, but thats not the Cabela's Special... I agree, it doesn't have a 20" barrel (but a 22") and here's what it actually looks like. Their 'special' Speed SR came w/ a recoil hawg brake.
My link was meant for Huntsman1984. I believe he was looking for a 20 inch, correct?

I just ordered this one in 7mm rem mag! Can't wait to get my hand on it!!!!
I followed their recommended break in and then shot a 3 shot clover at 200 yards with 200 grain partitions. Very impressed so far! Need to try more factory ammo but it's scarce. I'd like to get my hands on some 180gr accubonds.

Thanks Jude, but thats not the Cabela's Special... I agree, it doesn't have a 20" barrel (but a 22") and here's what it actually looks like. Their 'special' Speed SR came w/ a recoil hawg brake.
that brake is really impressive IMO! Way better than the radial offering.

TJudeB

FNG
I followed their recommended break in and then shot a 3 shot clover at 200 yards with 200 grain partitions. Very impressed so far! Need to try more factory ammo but it's scarce. I'd like to get my hands on some 180gr accubonds.
I just Sold a bergara 7mm rem mag.. I had stockpiled Federal Mossy Oak Deer thug from Walmart. My rifle LOVED that ammo... It's literally a federal Fusion in a different box. I have a ton of it. I'm hoping my rifle likes it. What was the break-in process?