New Carry Piece

Have you shot a Ruger SR40C? I should've bought one before they got snagged up and now I'm on a wait list for one. Probably going with the 9mm myself though. I"ve shot S&W M&P, XDM in .40 and .45 ACP, and my hunting partner just snagged the SRC40. The M&P felt the best in my hand, but for a mixed concealed carry and high capacity that SRC40 was SWEET! You can get the extended clips which feel great in the hand and have 15+1 capacity or carry with the 9+1 clip. Something to look at...

Mike

My buddy is a hunting manager at one of the bigger stores in Seattle and has shot and owned a lot of pistols to include the glock, s&w m&p, ruger... anyway he said the ruger src models ,his is a 40, is the best shooting gun he has ever shot. He just loves it and raves about how well he shoots it.

My buddy is a hunting manager at one of the bigger stores in Seattle and has shot and owned a lot of pistols to include the glock, s&w m&p, ruger... anyway he said the ruger src models ,his is a 40, is the best shooting gun he has ever shot. He just loves it and raves about how well he shoots it.

Not surprised. My buddy threw down a 1.5" group with his at 25 yards. Course he's a dang good shot but that pistol is flat deadly!

Mike