New Chinese Inner Mesh. Pics

dog812

WKR
I am new to "tarp" shelters. And cant stand the bivy sack i got. Too clausterphobic
I am trying to gather gear for a fly in hunt later this year. I usually hunt out of a wall tent so this is all new to me.
I recently bought a shelter from jimmy's tarps. I cant remember what is called but it is awesome.
It seems more then capable of withstanding the elements. But i needed something for the bugs. I found on aliexpress a inner mesh tent, 330 grams and only $45. So i thought i would give it a go. 23 days shipped to my door in vancouver canada.
My first opinions are great. Well made , good silnylon, good no seeum mesh, YKK zipper. It is a little tall for the inside of the Jimmy Tarp. But it will work great.. like a big bug bivy. Even has sealed seems... Anyway.. here is the link to buy one if you are interested.. Click Here

PicsArKg2HB4AkPz3IUpfz1Th0dtpgiGHV5niyXP03SoT3QZ.jpgAqsvXmxUad9NTIhY5-E-REUfbGtOoeitmo8JrfMv3xL1.jpgAt6CWrS2OAoTtW_4JjMDrkFvphmV3szMgHUuDBKCqncf.jpgAhCsH4vKalNOX6x4lund1BAqZe6jBijBxdRgRAd-zxcl.jpg

Last edited: