New Colorado gun laws..

def90

WKR
The governor signed in to legislation a new law today which removes the state pre-emption laws in regards to firearms. This will mean that individual cities may now create their own gun laws as long as they are not less strict than the state laws. Anyone travelling to Colorado with firearms in the future will need to be sure that they are not violating any local ordinances. Have fun!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Well except when the catchable grade blue fin tuna are going off, as in right now. I got four in the 65 lbs. range in the last two weeks.

ROJO23

FNG
I am in VA and they passed a bunch of new guns laws here. One law gave the local counties the rights to make and enforce their own laws. The way that northern VA is you almost need a map to figured when/where you can carry. Richmond made a law that if a permitted event is going on you cannot carry at the event or on any adjacent street. So I guess you need to check to see if anyone has a permitted event before walking down the street. Not sure how the police could enforce the new laws

Broomd

WKR
I am in VA and they passed a bunch of new guns laws here. One law gave the local counties the rights to make and enforce their own laws. The way that northern VA is you almost need a map to figured when/where you can carry. Richmond made a law that if a permitted event is going on you cannot carry at the event or on any adjacent street. So I guess you need to check to see if anyone has a permitted event before walking down the street. Not sure how the police could enforce the new laws
The grand plan all along...

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Here in Commiefornia there are state laws which all cities and counties have to abide by, then there are local jurisdictions which have their own laws, first county then local cities within that county. So If you live in Orange County and you travel to LA county you enter new laws which you must abide by. to make if harder to understand, the laws are Flex laws, you know like flex fuel, except flex laws vary depending on day of the week current weather condition, on freeway or surface street. This makes it easier for law enforcement to arrest you and have local DA prosecute you so they can levy massive fines on you and take away all your weapons an turn a otherwise law biding citizen into a criminal. I hate Commiefornia

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If you look at the sanctuary city and state mess that seems to be just fine with so many liberal states and cities, then you quickly realize that laws just don't matter at all to them. So this is nothing to worry about, as they don't seem to care about laws. And when it comes to our rights......we shouldn't either.

gelton

WKR
The only way to solve this is in the courts and lately the Supreme Court has been unanimous in some very peculiar things from immigration to gun rights...shall not be infringed is pretty clear language if you ask me.

Sure they miffed on Obamacare, which is the definition of fascism (forcing you to buy something from a private entity) but I have been pleasantly surprised on their latest 9-0 rulings.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
All because people got pissed off that the city and county of Boulder couldn’t legally do this prior to the grocery store shooting. “Lives may have been saved if Boulder was allowed to ban those guns”. He bought them in Jefferson county so that argument is null. The nut job lived ten minutes away from me, will I feel safer with the new laws, no. I will feel safer when we stop letting people with documented mental illness/anger problems go without proper help.

They cant make their own gun laws, only decide if they want public owned government spaces gun free. So they are making parks gun free mostly. Almost all government buildings were gun free already.

The event thing was a result charlottesville rally. The people walking around with rifles ruined it. Its a pain i agree, but the result non the leas.

im a gun carryong person, but i hate the open carriers who do it just ‘cause they can’ crowd. Some dude was at a playground with a glock and extended clip displayed on front of his waste. He had a stained trashy ripped white shirt, jeans look like they never been washed. Plus Neck and arm tattoos. Its folks like him that helped ruined virginia gun laws. Literally gave Bloomberg fodder to help pur shit governor to go after and the residents who were on fence that see stuff like that and dudes carrying AR-15’s around, and they say wow thats crazy I hate seeing that around my nice park.

We’re where we are because of what we did. I am not sayinn its your fault, just warning people what signs lead to these laws. Have a more democratic city or state and walk around showing off your ‘rights’ and youll lose em quick. Just pack quietly is how i feel