New Custom Knife

Thought I'd share the new custom knife I just received yesterday..not so much to show off, but mostly to give some props to the guy that made it.

I have never been much of a knife guy, but I decided last year that I wanted a custom knife that I could hand down to my son someday. I searched and searched for what I was looking for, and kept coming back to Lucas at Lucas Forge. The look of his knives just grabbed me, and after more research and reading reviews, they perform as well or better than they look! He must have a pretty good following because his lead time is around 8 months.

This particular knife is a custom design. Its 8" overall, with a 3.75" blade. Walnut handle, O1 steel, aged finish, and the sheath is handmade by his brother. The thing is scary sharp, and arrived very nicely packaged, wrapped in a piece of cloth with a little booklet and a hand written note.

If you are looking for another knife to add to your collection, take a look at Lucas Forge. I'm in no way associated with him, just a super happy customer!

Lt62eWw.jpg

wildcat33

WKR
Good lookin blade, I like that a lot. The walnut and aged finish gives it stealth coolness.

boom

WKR
DAMN that is nice!!
the wheat penny adds a great touch to the photo!!

did he take every bit of that 8-months?

Last edited:

boom

WKR
Unfortunately, yes.. But well worth the wait!
agree.

his pricing is unbelievably fair..i love your knife bud..i would be lying if i say i didnt almost paypal him $25. but i am staying with my vow to quit buying instant gratification "wants". :)

dsclowers

Lil-Rokslider
I'm glad to hear that you like it in person. I ordered a Powder River knife from him back in April and I'm hoping it gets here in Dec for a Merry Christmas to me present.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good looking knife. Clean lines-looks like a great quality blade. Congratulations.