New custom recurve

Biting down on the bullet and sent a deposit yesterday for a new custom stick. Sending Cory Engert with Heartland some money for one of his belly mounted bows. 47#/60''. I think we're going with a bocote riser with a lighter stain and spalted maple limbs. Beyond excited for it.

OP
Page Master
Sounds Purdy.

I've never heard of that bowyer....why him?
Tom Clum is currently shooting one of his. I shot his and another one at RMSG this summer. Holds like a widow, feels like my Wapiti. Best of both for my hands.

Cory is good and has some nice bows. I’ve sold him a lot of materials for bows. I know you will enjoy the belly mount. I watched that bow come to life through R&D.

Post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Page Master
Cory is good and has some nice bows. I’ve sold him a lot of materials for bows. I know you will enjoy the belly mount. I watched that bow come to life through R&D.

Post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure will. I am pretty pumped to start getting progress pics.

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
Very interested in his bows, heard a lot of good things. Share some photos when it’s finished!

OP
Page Master
If I ever move away from my Bob Lee I'll get one of Cory's bows.
I shot Tom Clum Sr's and it was great. I did not expect to dislike a widow as much as I did and the heartland seemed to be what I envisioned a belly mounted Wapiti to shoot like.