New FIRST LITE GEAR

joelbiltz

WKR
I just returned from the ATA show and had a chance to look at the new outerwear from First Lite. I was very impressed. They have introduced a very nice collection to include a rain suite, a puffy coat insulation piece, and a soft shell coat and bibs. this stuff looks outstanding. They have also introduced a few pair of merino socks, a thin liner sock, and a regular merino sock. Also a merino glove liner and cold weather glove made for archers. For those of you that have used First lite merino in the past know what kind of quality to expect from them, and I can tell you their merino products are THE BEST OUT THERE and can expect their new outer wear products to be the same. I have been using First Lite merino for a few years now and will not even look at others. Do yourself a favor and check out the new gear from FIRST LITE.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
The new stuff looks great, I've been more than happy with my KUIU but I'm an absolute sucker for max-1 and I'd imagine they'll offer these new pieces in it, definitely have to check it out...

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
All of First Lites new stuff will be offered in Max-1 ASAT Realtree XTra and Mossy Oak Infinity

According to the catalog, and my talks with Kenton, the new pieces will be available in ASAT, Xtra, and Max-1. The new jackets will also be available in Dry Earth (brown). According to what I have been told so far, the new line will not be available in MO Infinity, but the merino still will still be offered in that pattern.

I am a sucker for everything FL puts out so I can't wait to try most of this new gear but I am not overly excited about it as my KUIU gear is pretty much the same. FL will always be my go to base layer in terms of merino, but I am not sure if the new stuff is much different or better than what I already own. Time will tell I suppose.

"(I don't think I've ever seen another one with a hood like the FL has!)."

KUIU Superdown has a hood and it's a great piece of gear so far.