New for 2022- Sitka Gear redesigned Jetstream Jacket and Vest

Cbiren

FNG
I felt like the original was smaller in the chest and armpits and too long in the sleevs. Anyone relate compared to the new version?

tonedover

FNG
I just got mine in today. I normally wear a XL but I went 2X for layering. Done the initial try on with planned layers. Jetstream, Celsius midi, kelvin active hoody and fuse base layer. My solitude vest and/or down jacket fit over it comfortably. Drawing the bow and all That. I like the new fabric and cut. Looking like a home run.
Any chance u could post some pics of the inside of the new jetstream? I want to know more about the constuction, seams and the lamination between the internal fleece and the infinium and face. Thanks!

Lowg08

WKR
Any chance u could post some pics of the inside of the new jetstream? I want to know more about the constuction, seams and the lamination between the internal fleece and the infinium and face. Thanks!
I definitely can and will. Once I get back home. I’ll try to even post a noise video

Cmac

FNG
I am looking for a new jacket this year. Hunt southern AZ so lows aren't too low but enough to want a jacket at times. Main concern is the durability of a hard shell type jacket to withstand hiking in the desert where everything has thorns and wants to kill you. How's the durability seem of the Jetstream?

OK boys help me out. I think I'm losing my marbles here.
I have a solid jetstream in dirt color. No forearm sleeve and only 2 chest pockets. Its nylon and elastene. Style is 50125.

I just looked at an xl tall version in optifade and it's got sleeve pocket and 3 on the chest. And it says it's polyester and elastene.... Did sitka do a partial redesign of the solid colors before releasing the new ones this year?

How the heck do I know online which prior generation I'm getting? I want to grab an xltall version of the same one I have. I love my dirt colored one for grouse, pheasant and daily wear but I want a camo one.... well just because I am a jacket snob and want it -ok yes I admit I have a problem.

Help!

OK boys help me out. I think I'm losing my marbles here.
I have a solid jetstream in dirt color. No forearm sleeve and only 2 chest pockets. Its nylon and elastene. Style is 50125.

I just looked at an xl tall version in optifade and it's got sleeve pocket and 3 on the chest. And it says it's polyester and elastene.... Did sitka do a partial redesign of the solid colors before releasing the new ones this year?

How the heck do I know online which prior generation I'm getting? I want to grab an xltall version of the same one I have. I love my dirt colored one for grouse, pheasant and daily wear but I want a camo one.... well just because I am a jacket snob and want it -ok yes I admit I have a problem.

Help!
Disregard- I figured it out. I have the solid color of the old model which has a slightly different fabric and pocket layout. We are good to go 🤣