New Frame and Bags from Kifaru International

dotman

WKR
That scam worked fine. I kicked her to the curb for her bs. She never had a clue about my chronic gun fever.

So how many did you find collecting dust :).

Back to the pack, how soon will these be available to order?

i am going to make a bold prediction right now and say that this new frame/bags will go viral. now i'm really excited!

Trick new frame and bag! This is definetly the elite new generation backcountry pack system. I bet theres gonna be a few guys bummed out that ordered the Stone Glacier, before setting there eyes and hands on this badboy! Way to go guys, Kifaru always seems to be at the front of the pack..... when it comes to innovation!

Shrek

WKR
So how many did you find collecting dust :).

Back to the pack, how soon will these be available to order?

Not that many. I only did it that way when we were tight and didn't want to hear it.

As for the packs it can't be soon enough ! My stack of mad money is starting to smoke ! Can't wait ! Its like when you can see thier rack but they are still behind a bush....almost there ....one more step....

dotman

WKR
I wonder if anyone will cancel their SGP order and wait for the review, guessing this one will be in the review since it seems to compare quite well to the SGP in specs.

Lawnboi

WKR
I said if kifaru came up with a lightweight, big bag pack without a full frame sheet, id cave and sell the T1 for it. Ill have to look at this more when I have some time.

Looks good!

Anyone looking to buy a foliage T1 with NOTHING cut of yet?

Lawnboi

WKR
Don't sell that T1 just yet!

If the weight is what its looking like, i might. This looks like exactly what I wanted! I wanted the longhunter pack, withough the wieght of the duplex frame.

Ill wait a bit for more info on this one, but its looking good so far. I really like the T1....I just dont see myself using the pockets all the time.

dotman

WKR
Hmm... makes me want to strip the suspension off my T1 and see what connecting points there are for the frame.

This possible Aron?

Can you give us an idea on price. depending on price comparison I will go with this frame and the smaller bag and add some pockets or use the bikini frame and the DT2 bag

thanks. you guys have made my decision easier with this frame. I have been debating what kifaru set up to get now I at least know what frame I am going to get.

MIKEYB

WKR
I can't see the videos in my mobile device. Could you embed a link Aron? Thanks.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The bag only comes in brown.

The weight for a Duplex Timberline 1 bag and Bikini is just over 5 lbs and that bag will always be offered in Kryptek. With the weight being of the DT1 bag and Bikini being so light, we did not want to double tap pack options either.

This system is also a continuation of the KU pack line will stay in the family.