New from MT (For Now)

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to say hello as I look to build up my post count and begin contributing to the forum. I grew up hunting deer and small game with archery and firearms in northern MN and even tried my hand at elk hunting once in Colorado, though we didn’t have any luck. Had the chance to move to Montana a few years ago for training in the healthcare field and can’t wait to get out mountain hunting when I’m finally done training and have time off again.

Hoping to get more into long-range shooting this summer (longest shots growing up in MN were about 200 yards) and in the process of upgrading my old .270 for this task. Also have a 300 Win Mag that was my dads and hope to shoot it too when/if ammo becomes affordable again. If all goes well, may even find the time to chase some critters in the mountains this fall and try to fill the freezer!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie