New from PA

palefty

FNG
Hello everyone. I have been looking at the site for a few weeks and decided to join. Great site with everyone willing to share information. I am located near Hershey PA. I have hunted everything PA has to offer as well as some deer hunting in NY. My Dad and I always had plans to go west to hunt but we were never able to get there together before his passing. I have twins that are 9 as well as a younger daughter. The twins have started to get into hunting and are fascinated by Elk and Antelope. I decided that I am going to take them sooner rather than wait until later. I am looking to do an antelope hunt at some point with them in the next few years and then an elk hunt when they are in high school.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome from NorCal! Glad to see the hunting tradition being passed down to the kids!! Lots of great opportunities for the youth out there to be had! Antelope are a great way to introduce them to big game hunting! Great job Dad!! (y)

Welcome from another PA guy, theres a lot of knowledge to offer on this site, and a little bs to sift through. PM me if you need any help.