New from Washington

elkslare

FNG
Hello My name is Dale. I am from the west side of Washington. I have been hunting and Fishing since I was a young man in my teens and am know in my 50s. I Grew up hunting and Fishing in Washington State with my father. Dad has now past away and I now hunt and Fish with my two sons.
As I got older, I have sprouted out to other states. Hunting and fishing Alaska Idaho Oregon Arizona Nevada Wisconsin. And Canada. Each place brings something a little different to the table and a new experience.
I found out about the site from a friend, and here I am. I feel blessed to have had the times with my family in the great outdoors and look forward to many more. Here are a couple pics.

Attachments

• DSCN2726.jpg
    DSCN2726.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Fathers Day 2013 2.jpg
    Fathers Day 2013 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN2361_010 (Small).jpg
    DSCN2361_010 (Small).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 31
  • cabinets 025.jpg
    cabinets 025.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 32

elkguide

WKR
Family and hunting...... what a great combination.
Glad that you've found us. Join in the conversation.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

colersu22

WKR
Welcome to the site. On a side note, I went to school with your son's and my inlaws are a stones throw from your place.

OP
elkslare

elkslare

FNG
Welcome to the site. On a side note, I went to school with your son's and my inlaws are a stones throw from your place.

Thank you all for the welcome posts

colersu22 To funny But you cant leave me hanging got give me a little more then that. How far do I have to throw that stone.
Or at least a first name. Dale

colersu22

WKR
My name is Chris and I was in Jonathan grade. My inlaws are on 112th at lake marcel and I'm friends with Craig who lives across the street from you.

OP
elkslare

elkslare

FNG
My name is Chris and I was in Jonathan grade. My inlaws are on 112th at lake marcel and I'm friends with Craig who lives across the street from you.

Small World. I dont think I ever have met you. If you are at Craigs Some time and see us out there Come say Hi. Jonathan Was drawn for the Tucannon elk archery this year. So we are Kinda planning the trip down there. Did you draw anything this year.