kuiu fleece 1/4 zip
kryptek helios top
cedric top
alaios pants
valhalla pants
sat phone 7595
archery: New breed eclipse and all the accessories and i mean all
leopold 1000tbr with dni
zamberlan vioz boots (just got them last week)

i'm sure i'm missing something. The archery changeover really messed with my gear budget.
tsowater.....i loved the zamberlan vioz it just didnt fit my foot as good as the lowa...........wish it did! Nice list my friend. Now get your crap and lets go kill some stuff in idaho!

I did finally get to really use my Kuiu Guide Gloves am they rocked! They show very little wear after a 10 day sheep hunt which was more rigorous than the 7 day 2011 trip that destroyed a set of brand new Sitka gloves.

TJ

WKR
Vortex spotter
Tripod
Exped down mat
Rev x quilt

Man, this is like a disease, I can't seem to stop.

Every time time I think I've got it dialed in something new, better, lighter comes along, dang!!!

tstowater

WKR
tsowater.....i loved the zamberlan vioz it just didnt fit my foot as good as the lowa...........wish it did! Nice list my friend. Now get your crap and lets go kill some stuff in idaho!

I'm ready to come, but I need to have my wife absorb the trips I have lined up already. New Mexico, straight to Wyoming and assorted bird hunts and hopefully back to Utah for a lion hunt. As much as I would leave for Idaho in a minute, I have a degree of understanding of the home front. She's great, but there is a limit. I'm taking her along to New Mexico (more for the company of the drive) and dropping her off at the Denver airport on the way to Wyoming. She's not going on the hunt, but enjoying the town of Truth or Consequences. Hope there is something to keep her occupied for a few days.