New Gunwerks Peep Sight

I just installed the Williams Western Precision Peep/Globe sight set sold by Muzzleloader.com ($90). A breeze to install. Looking to sight my Accura next week. I'll settle for 1-2" groups @100 yds. fort Colorado hunting. Supposedly the #2 insert can have you grouping out to 175 yds.. I have my doubts on the latter though.

I just installed the Williams Western Precision Peep/Globe sight set sold by Muzzleloader.com ($90). A breeze to install. Looking to sight my Accura next week. I'll settle for 1-2" groups @100 yds. fort Colorado hunting. Supposedly the #2 insert can have you grouping out to 175 yds.. I have my doubts on the latter though.
My shooting improved a lot with that peep. Night and day difference!

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Pretty hard to beat the Williams peep/globe setup, especially for the price

joelbiltz

WKR
1000.00 for a rear sight. LMFAO. I’m sure they will sell a ton at that price. Let’s make a open sighted Muzzleloader sight that no one can afford and lob bullets at stupid distances.

Almost as bad as a 600 yard Skull dangerous game rifle. I’m betting PH’s all over Africa can’t wait for hunters to say they can kill their DG at 600 yards.

I don’t get it. Are there really that many people who will throw that kind of money at a muzzy open sight? I don’t know how they think they can sell them.

2 to 3 times what a nice scope costs? Really. I wouldn’t even be interested at $500

I thought the same thing when pickups crested 50k thought they would all go under.
But there are thousands of payment slaves out there with 70k trucks.
So yeahhh

Jim Carr

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. Ive done real well with the Williams adjustable. Looks like it would offer a bit more precision but at a steep price.