New guy, but long time lurker

Howdy y'all,
My name's Randy and I live in Gypsum, CO. Been a long time lurker on here and finally decided I'd join up. I'm pleasently surprised at the way folks are treated here, and baffled by the depths of knowledge! I suppose one of the reasons I've never joined and posted is, I can usually find an answer to my questions in a search!

I'm a relatively new archery Hunter, only for the past three years or so. I screwed up my draw for an archery deer tag this year, so my sights are set on my elk hunt, and whatever I can find in the leftover.

Here's to Rokslide!

Randy
Gypsum, CO

OP
H
Welcome. I hunted unit 35 last year which is close to your backdoor. There is definitely a wealth of knowledge on this site.

Yeah, 35 is north of me. How'd you do? I've not hunted that unit, lots of private land. I've just about every other unit around here though!

cmeyer733

FNG
Welcome! A hardware store there in Gypsum saved us last Nov. when we needed to go buy a 2nd set of chains! Tons of snow that first week of Nov last year up in 34.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy y'all,
My name's Randy and I live in Gypsum, CO. Been a long time lurker on here and finally decided I'd join up. I'm pleasently surprised at the way folks are treated here, and baffled by the depths of knowledge! I suppose one of the reasons I've never joined and posted is, I can usually find an answer to my questions in a search!

I'm a relatively new archery Hunter, only for the past three years or so. I screwed up my draw for an archery deer tag this year, so my sights are set on my elk hunt, and whatever I can find in the leftover.

Here's to Rokslide!

Randy
Gypsum, CO
welcome Randy! Can you please send me a unit 44 2nd, 3rd, or 4th season deer tag if you've got one lying around?

OP
H
welcome Randy! Can you please send me a unit 44 2nd, 3rd, or 4th season deer tag if you've got one lying around?

Robby,
Shoot, I've got trees growing those in my backyard!

In all honesty, I listened to your discussion on mule deer on a podcast recently, can't specifically remember which one.... But that discussion was a motivating factor in me signing up for the forums. Thanks for sharing your insight.

If you're ever in the Gypsum area, coffee's on me!

Randy