New Guy, Colorado

FNG living in Colorado. Been a member for about a year now and haven't really been involved (need to hit the limit to respond to some classifieds lol). I've always been an "outdoors" person; grew up fishing and backpacking. Just started really getting into hunting and have been out in the field each of the last three years and am hooked.

Last year took up upland hunting and bought a GWP pup.

OP
See_Bennie_Point
Thanks, and it appears as though I need 10 messages to be able to send PM's too. Should have paid more attention to the rules, but definitely understand why they are doing that considering all the scammers and spam.

Just outside Denver, yourself?
I’m up near Eagle. We scouted what looked to be a nice (public) spot to go after some prairie dogs just east of the Aurora reservoir, but it was all leased up. If you know of any good spots I’m happy to share some of mine!

I’d like to do more predator hinting when I’m down there. The ‘yotes in the mountains are a lot more skiddish since they might run up on a lion or bear.

OP
See_Bennie_Point
I’m up near Eagle. We scouted what looked to be a nice (public) spot to go after some prairie dogs just east of the Aurora reservoir, but it was all leased up. If you know of any good spots I’m happy to share some of mine!

I’d like to do more predator hinting when I’m down there. The ‘yotes in the mountains are a lot more skiddish since they might run up on a lion or bear.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten the prairie dog or predator bug, YET, so no places to share as of now. If I come across anything I'll let you know!