New guy from Arizona.

Hi everyone, I wanted to say hi and to the admins, thanks for addinging me.
My hunting season for deer, is over since we are only allowed one per year here in AZ.
I bought an over the counter tag, had nothing in January, but things went really good on Aug 24, at sun set about 7pm, I took my shot from a blind at 40 yards, and ended up with a really good Coues.
Thanks again for the add.

Attachments

• 18F1A4EE-8046-41D7-9405-3D51BB358EBE.jpeg
    18F1A4EE-8046-41D7-9405-3D51BB358EBE.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 43
OP
AZHunter07
My brother and I will be hunting Coues in 22 in November

Such a cool area, to be in. We saw a lot of deer, both Mulie and Coues. August was really dry so we found water and sat in a blind. Hot as hell in there and I lost 3 pounds, but it proved to be worth it. Have a Good hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Azscafe

FNG
Hi everyone, I wanted to say hi and to the admins, thanks for addinging me.
My hunting season for deer, is over since we are only allowed one per year here in AZ.
I bought an over the counter tag, had nothing in January, but things went really good on Aug 24, at sun set about 7pm, I took my shot from a blind at 40 yards, and ended up with a really good Coues.
Thanks again for the add.
Welcome, Chino Valley, Az newbie here!

OP
AZHunter07
Nice deer! Welcome from Mesa/Payson. Didnt draw a tag this year but dad has a 22 Dec. Couse tag.
Thank you, I can’t wait to see him again, he’s at Wes’s Western Taxidermy right now. Is your dads hunt for Archery or Rifle? I hope he has good luck.