New guy from Arizona

GNUOY

FNG
So new guy here. First time posting but been following and reading for awhile. Currently living in Phoenix, Arizona. I have been hearing a few rumors/stories of A place where the Elk flows like wine and beautiful women instinctively flock that salmon of capastrano! The place I’m talking about is called Camp Navajo. Anyone ever been there or know the odds of being drawn?

Funny. While doing some homework on AZ hunting, I ran across that area the other day. Camp Navajo is a military installation mostly used by the National Guard. Although I did not look any further, it appears that the hunting is very good there if you can get on the base.

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
If there is any training that pops up during your hunt, your hunt gets cancelled.

OP
GNUOY

GNUOY

FNG
That's kind of what I have hear. You risk your bonus points and cash for a hunt that might be cancelled. A guy I work with is stationed there for his guard duty and said it's not a bad place to hunt but there are a lot of restrictions. I am planning on putting in for a September archery elk hunt. I think I'm gonna head up there this week and get on base to ask a few questions.