New guy from BC

hewittja

FNG
Hey everyone, have been lurking for a while but I am a new hunter from BC. I am currently in university and picked up archery about a year ago. I have spent a fair bit of time outside fishing and hiking and am a first generation hunter along with my brother. We are looking forward to getting out and learning this fall.

Thanks and am looking forward to being here!
Jackson

OP
H

hewittja

FNG
Welcome to the forum! I'm from B.C. too (region 2) also bowhunt. What are your plans for the upcoming season? Bow season is just around the corner!

Am planning on being out for Sept. 1st! My brother and I have been trying to do a few scouting trips this spring and summer in region 3 and 5 so hopefully we can come across something! What are your plans?

Am planning on being out for Sept. 1st! My brother and I have been trying to do a few scouting trips this spring and summer in region 3 and 5 so hopefully we can come across something! What are your plans?
Yep I am planning to head out last day of august to be in some good country opening day, maybe find a nice velvet bt. Also got a region 2 goat hunt planned, heading up there day before opener

OP
H

hewittja

FNG
Yep I am planning to head out last day of august to be in some good country opening day, maybe find a nice velvet bt. Also got a region 2 goat hunt planned, heading up there day before opener

That is awesome good luck especially with the goat! If you are ever looking for someone to shoot with let me know! Haven't met too many people to practice archery with yet..