New guy from IA

I live in eastern Iowa. I didn't start hunting till I was almost 40. Do a little bit of turkey hunting but mainly hunt whitetails. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and interacting with as many of you as possible.

Scrappy

WKR
Welcome to rokslide, I just moved from blue grass iowa last month so I could live out here in the mountains. I only moved to Iowa so I could hunt big deer and now I only live in the mountains to hunt big elk. I guess you could say I have an addiction.

Read everything you can here and your learning curve will be tremendously shorter.

D S 319

WKR
Welcome aboard. Lots of great information here. Hesitate on moving back to Iowa myself.

OP
J
Welcome to rokslide, I just moved from blue grass iowa last month so I could live out here in the mountains. I only moved to Iowa so I could hunt big deer and now I only live in the mountains to hunt big elk. I guess you could say I have an addiction.

Read everything you can here and your learning curve will be tremendously shorter.
I work just outside of Blue grass.

Scrappy

WKR
I work just outside of Blue grass.
Don't speed around blue grass, the blue grass cops are making a killing off speeders. I never got stopped but my neighbor got a ticket and it was over 300 bucks after all the add on fees blue grass adds to tickets.

Welcome! I just recently joined from Iowa also (Northwest). I think I’ve already spent more time on here than I’d like to admit

OP
J
Don't speed around blue grass, the blue grass cops are making a killing off speeders. I never got stopped but my neighbor got a ticket and it was over 300 bucks after all the add on fees blue grass adds to tickets.
Yes they do. But luckily I don't have to go thru .