New guy from Idaho

Evening from the Idaho Panhandle, I've been a longtime lurker and Rokslide has always been my go to source when I google questions but I've never had an account. Recently a buddy recommended the Shoot2Hunt and Rokast podcasts, after binging episodes on my way out to the woods everyday I decided it would be fun to get involved in the Rokslide community.

I'm looking forward to contributing what I can and continuing to learn.

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! This group is awesome. Hopefully your buddy didn’t have you listen to the scope evaluation episode from S2H on your way to a rifle hunt like mine did! 😂

Kormick

FNG
Evening from the Idaho Panhandle, I've been a longtime lurker and Rokslide has always been my go to source when I google questions but I've never had an account. Recently a buddy recommended the Shoot2Hunt and Rokast podcasts, after binging episodes on my way out to the woods everyday I decided it would be fun to get involved in the Rokslide community.

I'm looking forward to contributing what I can and continuing to learn.
Welcome!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new ID member.

Eddie