New guy from Kansas

Ehunter56

FNG
Just joined, but have been reading posts for a while. Seems to be a lot of knowledge in this forum, and some very good advice. Hope I can eventually add to it, and help anyone I can. Been bow hunting for about 32 years. Mostly whitetail and turkey here in southeast Ks. Been tuning and working on bows for the last 15-20 years. Definitely don't know it all, but hopefully I can share some tips. Thanks!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new KS member.

Eddie

Byrdman

FNG
Welcome. I’ve been a member for a little while but haven’t had much time to read lately.

OP
Ehunter56

Ehunter56

FNG
So far no plans to go out west again this year. Got a hog hunt coming up in March down in Alabama. Never been on one before, so should be interesting and fun. Taking both the bow and rifle, not really knowing what to expect. Hoping to make it out west, or up into Canada for a hunt next year though.

psirus7

WKR
So far no plans to go out west again this year. Got a hog hunt coming up in March down in Alabama. Never been on one before, so should be interesting and fun. Taking both the bow and rifle, not really knowing what to expect. Hoping to make it out west, or up into Canada for a hunt next year though.
Nice! That gives you plenty of time to prep. Good luck on the hog hunt!