New guy from KS

saltfork

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all, new guy from southern KS, along OK border. Been checking out the site for a long time. Always looking to lean new things. I've hunted my home state of KS all my life and try to hunt out west or Texas every year. I hunt with a rifle, bow, and muzzleloader, shotgun, whatever season it happens to be.

ihunt2eat

FNG
Welcome! I'm a new guy too and this community has been really welcoming so here I am to pay it forward so to speak. What hunts have you done out west?

OP
S

saltfork

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Over the years I've hunted MT, CO, NM, WY and AZ for elk, mule deer, antelope and bear. I play the application game (have for about 18 years), with the hope of drawing a decent tag. Or try and find a land owner tag at times. I've done some OTC hunts but mainly try to draw some better tags. My main focus every year is on whitetails or muleys in KS, especially when I don't draw anywhere else. And I usually hunt hogs in TX every other year or so.

JLDemo

FNG
Welcome! Good luck this year, I've got a few out of state hunt besides good ole KS this year but looking forward to this fall on KS. Trying muzzleloader for the first time.

Welcome from Topeka...I'm relatively new also (and don't post much) but the site has been a great resource.

OP
S

saltfork

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everybody. I agree, this site is a great resource. There is a wealth of information here from knowledgeable folks. And I will try to contribute or help someone any way I can if I'm able.