New guy from Michigan

Yarcher

FNG
Been lurking for sometime, lots of good info on this site. Wife just gave the green light to plan a hunting trip with my oldest son (16 years old) so I've been researching DIY hunts. Planning to go during his senior year (2022) so I have a bit of time to get back in shape and put gear together. I have done archery elk a couple times, looking at either doing that again or checking out options for mule deer. At a minimum, something we don't have running around Michigan. any input or ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you here! Looking forward to hearing about your hunt with your son! (y)

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from a little north of Lansing. Great resource here for planning a trip like that. Wasn't too bad of a drive from here to Colorado for me last year.

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like theres a few of us from MI here. I usually do MT, but only because I know someone there. Colorado is in my sites on of these years, too.

Kyle_hint

FNG
Been lurking for sometime, lots of good info on this site. Wife just gave the green light to plan a hunting trip with my oldest son (16 years old) so I've been researching DIY hunts. Planning to go during his senior year (2022) so I have a bit of time to get back in shape and put gear together. I have done archery elk a couple times, looking at either doing that again or checking out options for mule deer. At a minimum, something we don't have running around Michigan. any input or ideas are appreciated. Thanks.