New guy from MN

Greetings from southern MN. My four kids and I mainly hunt turkeys and deer. Our part of the state is pretty featureless and hunting is kind of boring for me (still better than work by a long shot). therefore, I have been heading west every year for a while.

My friend and I were fortunate this year and took two nice bears in western MT. I’ve crossed paths with a lot of bears in the last couple years. Get ahold of me if you need some help figuring out when and where to look.

next hunt is likely idaho this fall (fingers crossed for antlerless elk controlled hunt). Happy hunting.

Attachments

• E7611290-131E-4801-AC40-DAB0BD42A984.jpeg
    E7611290-131E-4801-AC40-DAB0BD42A984.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 21

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome from central MN.
I graduated from saint cloud state and lived there for 8 years - loved my time there. GO HUSKIES!

Edit: not sure if youre in saint cloud or not, but central mn in general is nice.

Welcome from Lake County MN! Hoping to dabble more in the western bear hunting in coming years myself. Have a muzzy elk and rifle bear tag for CO this fall. Last time we hunted out there we didn't buy any bear tags and of course could have shot 3 or 4.....now we probably won't see any! Might take you up on the info offer someday! Happy hunting! furfishngame