New guy from northern ca

CaseyU

WKR
Hey guys and gals. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from lassen county which is in the mountains of ca. I am a firefighters and i live to be outdoors. I love archery and chasing anything with my bow. I grew up with Dr. Horsepower and is how i heard about you guys.(p.s. Congrants again on the az buck Travis). I am on here to learn a ton and help where i can. Hope everyone is having a great new year.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Good to meet you CaseyU. Seems like more than a few firefighters on here. Thanks for being part of it all and look forward to hearing from you.

2rocky

WKR
Howdy Casey, I used to work on a Ranch that had a grazing allotment North of the Bogard Work Center in Champs Flat. Great Country.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome and get your wallet ready for all the new gear you will learn about and want to purchase....participating in this site can be expensive:)

OBP

WKR
Welcome Casey. I'm also from NorCal, spent a lot of time up around lassen county growing up, just been getting back there the last couple years to fly fish. Beautiful country you're in.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Casey, I see you are up in Susanville. My brother lives and works there. Are you in the big job force up there?

OP
CaseyU

CaseyU

WKR
Hey Rosin, I just read your live hunt last night. Great stuff. No sir I don't but about 60 percent of the town does. Whats his age? I know a bunch of guys out there. it's a big place to work but still a small town. I worked at a gun/archery shop last winter and met a ton of them. My family owns a little grocery store called Idaho Grocery. It's a great area to live. Hunting and fishing every direction.